Shirley Carnegie has been engaged as a copywriter on many different projects of varying lengths and complexity.
Her ability to understand complex information quickly and easily, and then translate it into easy-to-read reports or policy documents, is well respected in the industry.
Working closely with the client and their technical experts, Shirley will deliver a well-written, concise, accurate document on time and within budget. The work can be carried out remotely at SCPR's offices in Shropshire, or at the client's own offices.
See opposite for some of the many copywriting projects undertaken by SCPR.
Did you know...?
Did you know that italic type was invented by the Italian printer and publisher, Aldus Manutius? It was first used in 1501 in an edition written by the Roman poet, Virgil. The word itself, italic, means something that relates to Italy, its people or its culture.
- Copy for the new prospectus for Tyssen Community School in Hackney
- Regular editorial commissions from Hackney Council's Education Department, including the annual primary and secondary school admissions procedures
- Regular editorial commissions from the national Nursing and Midwifery Council, including the editorial review of the new standards and competencies regulations
- Writing services for multi-agency productions of Crime and Disorder Strategies in London, Surrey and Oxfordshire
- Writing and editing services for various NHS organisations
- Research, data-compilation, technical writing and presentation of the CEEQUAL submission for Carillion
- Written communications, including website, press releases and newsletter, for Motor Design Limited's global launch of new electro-magnetic software
- Technical writing services for various public sector consultation exercises, including housing surveys, fear of crime audits and capital expenditure projects